Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re having problems signing in to your PH WebPro account, try the following steps:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Close and relaunch the page.
- Open a private browser session and try signing in again.
- Ensure you’re signing in with the correct username and password. For example, you might be trying to use your email credentials to sign in to your account, instead of your PH WebPro username and password.
- If you can’t remember your username, retrieve your username.
- If you can’t remember your password or if your account is locked, reset your password.
- Check if there’s a problem with 2-step verification (if you’ve enabled it).
- If nothing seems to work, don’t worry! Request access to your account and we’ll be happy to get you back on track.
For purchases through PH WebPro, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- First, we recommend that you review our refund policy to check your eligibility.
- Once you’ve verified your eligibility, you’ll need to delete the product, service or domain you want refunded.
- If you’ve purchased a subscription that includes multiple products, any changes you make are applied to all products in the subscription. Products included in a subscription can’t be individually deleted or refunded.
- If you’re not eligible for a refund, we recommend that you turn off auto-renew for your product instead. You’ll be able to keep using it until the end of your subscription — then we’ll delete the product and all its files.
- Finally, contact customer support to request a refund for your eligible, deleted product. Customer support is here to help.
Because it’s a fast and affordable, and you can create website in just 1 hour without coding experience.
Yes off course, We Offer 10 days money back guarantee. your satisfaction is our top priority.
Yes, From website access to ph webpro hosting account you have 100% control.
Yes, we also provide free maintenance and update.